Efficio Student of Business and Entrepreneurship (SBE) Experience and Empowerment
Once enrolled in our CORE24 program, you will become a Student of Business and Entrepreneurship (SBE)! You will join other business leaders that are pre-qualified, like-minded, and ready to learn. Student Experience and Empowerment (SEE) advances the mission of our education by helping to shape an environment in which all students are challenged and supported in their efforts to learn, understand, and challenge their businesses and themselves. In addition, we engage in continuous assessment to provide innovative, meaningful, and effective learning experiences beyond the classroom.
Becoming an SBE with Effició is about experiencing learning holistically. The business owners’ learning experience can be very unique, exciting, and fulfilling. Our focus is to ensure all students are supported and invigorated to exceed their definition of success on their terms and create their own unique business learning style.
The central functions of SEE are to:
- Promote individual student learning and development through educational programs that generate awareness of the relationship between the student’s education/skills and attitudes needed to function in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Provide services that accommodate and stimulate the learning process and promote a fit entrepreneurial learning style.
- Foster a learning community that promotes student involvement in their intellectual, social, cultural, emotional, and physical development.
- Develop the human and facility resources necessary to support the increasingly diverse and multilingual student population.
As a student-centered team, we promote a safe and welcoming atmosphere for students that foster personal development, an engaged community, and a sense of personal connection to Effició as their strategic partner. We understand the value of confidentiality, ethics, and privacy for entrepreneurs. These values are part of our commitment to our emphasis on diversity, teaching, research, technology, and collaboration.
Student of Business and Entrepreneurship (SBE) Profile
Our education embraces knowledge transfer holistically — bringing together global participants to share unique experiences, perspectives, and opinions.
For entrepreneurs looking to advance, evolve, or uncover ‘what’s next,’ Effició’s education is a forward-thinking, forward-moving education experience. We curate entrepreneurial leaders that harness invigorated, transmogrifying power of shared knowledge, cross-industry insight, and life experience.
Most of our students are ambitious industry-savvy leaders of companies. We also welcome entrepreneurial leaders aspiring to or already serving in C-level roles who handle integrating operational initiatives and making a company-wide impact in the next step of their career.
Our most successful SBEs:
- Have owned their company for at least four yours and are building a practice, a firm, or a company in addition to growing a dynamic team centered on a central vision.
- We’ve worked with a diverse group of businesses, including accounting firms, IT firms, consulting practices, engineering firms, new energy and biotech firms, law firms, construction companies, designer and artist firms, marketing companies, manufacturing companies, retail stores, restaurants, and many more.
We specialize in business no matter the industry.
Key support tools for SBEs upon admission:
Effició’s Education and Learning portal (ELP)
With technological advances, new learning techniques, and the ability to access information from multiple devices, we have created the ELP. It is our online private business environment for our students who value confidentiality, integrity, and openness.
Most of our education, tools, and programs are located in the ELP. It is an excellent way for our students to access their academic program, and resources without the burden of travel, large investments, and limited access to unique business models for success.
During orientation, students access the ELP to manage their time, work effectively, prepare for training, reduce stress, manage procrastination, learn productivity skills rapidly, make good use of office hours, and much more.
The ELP keeps our students motivated and provides the triggers needed to keep their momentum going! Students can take advantage of their cohorts’ mindshare along with their strategist to participate in a learning environment that is active and collaborative.
Point of Connection (POC)
Our Point of Connection (POC) is your virtual student union located in the LMS and is central to the student experience at Efficio. The format has been designed to be as student-friendly as possible with the goal of bringing together entrepreneurs and professionals across the globe.
The POC is the first stop for answers, resources, and access to programs, courses, and your education team. Its purpose is to give you a central place to share, network, get help, and find key resources you need. Our POC is very active, information-rich, and the heart of the Learning Incubator.
The Collective Learning Community
The Collective is a source of practice and purpose and collective impact. The Collective enables participants to share results and learn from each other, thereby improving their ability to achieve rapid yet considerable progress. At the CORE, we see the Collective as a critical educational resource for building distributed leadership and scaling promising practices by connecting firms, organizations, and philanthropies who both share the community’s goal and have the capability to operate at scale. In addition, to facilitate fast-cycle discussions, and assessments to understand what our future students need, and bring together key stakeholders who align around common goals, metrics (ways of measuring achievement), theories of change, and areas of practice SBEs will access:
The CORE Diaries™ Reality Shows Access live and on-demand interviews with strategists, researchers, practitioners, and industry leaders covering topics that impact strategic direction. Plus! Watch live recorded private sessions with some of our brave clients getting to the core of their business.
Getting to the CORE of business™ podcast sharing red diamond nuggets to help you become progressive, proactive, and ultimately transmogrified. You will learn the concept of growth, next level, forward direction, reinvention, and most importantly innovation.
Executive Study Sessions
These learning experiences happen each quarter, and they deliver 45 minutes of executive study designed with our students in mind. Our Executive Study combines connection, intellect, and comfort in an exclusive atmosphere providing our students with specific information on how to build their business infrastructure into a streamlined operation. We know they’re not alone in looking for access, clients, cash, and multiple resources of support. First lesson, don’t expect anyone to do anything for you. The second lesson, you have to answer the question, why do I need help? We will break it down for you! Executive Study is the perfect opportunity for our students to take advantage of intensive study sessions with our CEO, Sherese Duncan!
Small Business Strategy Group™ (SBSG)
The SBSG supports our students pursuing the Certified Strategic Business (CSB) credential. As a credential support program, credential candidates receive private one-on-one consulting from their strategist to complete their EEUs and EDUs, their experiential review, and exam requirements. The wonderful thing about the GTCB-SG is that students will engage in a trusted forum where they can share issues they face every day, from payroll to personnel, and participate in round-table discussions that present new perspectives to their business challenges. The GTCB-SG provides support, coaching, and advising throughout the credential year.
Winging it” and “Guessing Games” can kill a business. Freedom, flexibility, and a sustainable bottom line aren’t just given to you. It takes clear and concise action.
Here are some of the results our SBEs shared during and after Getting to the CORE with Effició:
- My infrastructure is solid and working profitably.
- I’m finally a master of my numbers.
- I transmogrified, I got to the CORE, and I finally have an executive-level income.
- I have clear procedures and protocols in place that can be delegated without loss.
- I’ve captured every detail of our operation, including filling in the gaps, now my COO can be hired!
- I’ve learned how to create easy-to-follow flow processes that we can immediately implement with our entire virtual team.
- I lost my passion but after getting to the core, the passion is back in full force.
- Taking action has taken on a whole new meaning.
- Got my business AND my personal life in perfect harmony.
- I needed the “let’s keep it real” ideas and concepts.
- OMG! I so needed the drill sergeant.
- Generated real cash flow not just revenue after only three sessions!!
Our student experience goal is to create a safe (confidential, proprietary, and secure) and forward-thinking learning environment that enriches the entrepreneurial experience at Effició. You can read more results from our students.
Want to talk with us?
“We’re ready to support your pursuit of excellence & intellectual rigor.” -the Efficio team